The Behavioral System Model Discussion Paper
There are various methods used to evaluate a theory. One method of synthesized theory analysis includes the components of Theory Description, Theory Analysis, and Theory Evaluation. To determine the value, worth, and significance of a theory, the entire theory must be evaluated.
Assignment Criteria: The Behavioral System Model Discussion Paper
1) Dorothy Johnson Behavioral System Mode is the selected theory
2) Identify the structural components of the selected theory:
a. Describe the purpose of the theory (descriptive, explain, predictive etc.).
b. Explain the scope of the theory (middle, interdisciplinary).
c. Identify the major concepts and major propositions.
d. Explain the major assumptions.
3) Complete the following components of a selected theory:
a. Describe the theoretical and operation definitions.
b. Analyze the logical organization of the theory.
c. Identify the stated outcomes or consequences.
4) Identify how the theory is evaluated in research: evaluate the components of the selected theory:
a. Discuss how the theory is congruent with nursing standards.
b. Describe the validity and relevance of the theory.
c. Discuss the implications for nursing related to implementation of the theory.
5) Discuss how the theory contributes to the discipline of nursing.
6) The scholarly paper should be written clearly and concisely providing comprehensive details about the subject or topic of discussion.
7) The paper should consist of three (3) to four (4) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
8) Use level one and level two headings.
9) Write the paper in third person, not first person. This means do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’ statements.
10) Use at least four (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory).
11) APA format is required (attention to font, spacing, spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
it is forbidden to use Chat GPY