Chronic Kidney Disease and Congestive Heart Failure Essay Example
Chronic Kidney Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, & Type II Diabetes
Please give me one sentence, one for each disease that defines each one?
Are there any external symptoms that are similar for all three diseases?
What do these three diseases have in common?
Can one of these diseases lead to the other two?
What are the common blood tests that can be done for each of these three diseases?
As a nutritionist, can the same types of foods, supplements, or diets benefit the improvement of these diseases? If so, what are these?
- chronic heart disease : heart is unable to pump blood effectively for a prolonges period
- congestive heart failure: inability of heart to pump blood effectively, leading to fluid build up in lungs.
- type 2 diabetis : metabolic disorder in which body becomes resistent to insulin or does not produce enough insulin.
- edema is the external symptom that are same in all three disease.
- one disease lead to another one because they are interrelated by their symptoms and risk factors.
- there are several common blood test that can be done in these three diseases.