Case Study For Patient With Hypothyroidism Discussion
Case: a 36 yo Patient visit clinic today complaining of weakness, fatigue, and depression. Patient stated to have history of Hypothyroidism and she is taking L-thyroxine 25 mcg daily. New order: serum TSH lab. Follow up in one week after laboratory test done.
One issue for self-directed learning as it relates to the case study is identified in the oral presentation and the student provides written research on the self-directed learning topic
The written portion of this assignment should be prepared using the following guidelines:
- The student’s findings of the self-directed learning topic must be completed on the “SNAPPS WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT TEMPLATE”
- The report should be between 5-7 paragraphs in length, discussing something learned from the student’s research about the self-directed learning topic.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling should be observed.
- In-text citations and reference page should be written in APA format and scholarly evidence-based medicine (EBM) references must be used. (resources within the last five years old)
- Research is fully supported by at least three (3) appropriate, EBM, scholarly references (3 critical elements required Case Study For Patient With Hypothyroidism Discussion